License and terms
End User License Agreement
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. BY YOUR USAGE YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, AND COPYRIGHT OWNER WILL AUTHORIZE YOU TO USE THE SOFTWARE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE BELOW TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
This Software is protected by copyright law and international treaties. This Software is licensed (not sold) and the license must be purchased prior to use. The unauthorized use, copying or distribution of this Software may result in severe criminal or civil penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent allowed by law.
- This license grants you, the purchaser, a limited, perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, revocable, worldwide license to use the Software.
- This license is only valid for one (1) installation, on a single domain with the exception of a single development copy. The development installation must be accessible only to the license holder and commissioned developers, and not accessible to the general public.
- You can modify or manipulate this Software. You can combine the Software with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting work is subject to the terms of this license.
- You can't extract and use a single component of this Software on a stand-alone basis.
- The Software may under no circumstances be distributed to any third party or individual.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it.
You acknowledge that this software is provided "AS IS" and may not be functional on any machine or in any environment. Copyright owner have no obligation to correct any bugs, defects or errors, to otherwise support the Software or otherwise assist you evaluate the Software. As the Licensee and user of the Software, you agree to accept full liability for any damages, risk, and losses involved with or incurred by the use of the Software. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT OWNER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.